APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! I_vote_lcapDesigning Contest and Moderator Applicants! I_voting_barDesigning Contest and Moderator Applicants! I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! I_vote_lcapDesigning Contest and Moderator Applicants! I_voting_barDesigning Contest and Moderator Applicants! I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarsValraz
Administrator
Administrator

LarsValraz

Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Empty
PostSubject: Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants!   Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

How'd you like our new banner? It's done by our talented member EZiO26.
What's that? Think you can do better?

Hello guys, We're having a contest soon.
We need a new banner for our site.
We also need you to design Ranking Bars.

Winners will earn a "Graphics Crew" Rank and an award badge.
You are able to use your own ranking bar for yourself.

Ready up your editing skills! Brush it up.

We're also having a Moderator Applicant section temporarily soon.
For those who think they are qualified shall submit there.
Be noted that this is all coming very soon and not now.

Please help us spread the word about APPZXOR.
Back to top Go down
https://appzxor.forumotion.net

Designing Contest and Moderator Applicants!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top