APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 I_vote_lcapRequest your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 I_voting_barRequest your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 I_vote_lcapRequest your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 I_voting_barRequest your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
.HuskY
Addicted Member

.HuskY

Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Background Image:
Spoiler:
Username:
Spoiler:
Glow effect color & Circle Color
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
brianne002
Mega Member

brianne002

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 pm

tnx death Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:08 pm

prodojy and .HuskY: I'll make your avatars tomorrow - I have some guests. See you guys!
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:09 pm

brianne002 wrote:
tnx death Very Happy

No problem.
Back to top Go down
.HuskY
Addicted Member

.HuskY

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:36 am

[Detheroc_93] wrote:
prodojy and .HuskY: I'll make your avatars tomorrow - I have some guests. See you guys!

I'll be waiting !! Take your time!
Back to top Go down
adityaseal

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:25 am

Gin from gintama manga
and the username is adityaseal(all use big font)
Back to top Go down
adityaseal

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:26 am

oh yeah the glow effect is black
and the circle colour is white
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:41 am

adityaseal wrote:
Gin from gintama manga
and the username is adityaseal(all use big font)

Please post an image you want. I'm not really familiar with that manga.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 am

prodojy wrote:
can you make one for me
image sakuke
username :master prodojy
circle glow :red
circle color: blue

Here it is:

Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Masterprodojy

Hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 am

.HuskY wrote:
Background Image:
Spoiler:
Username:
Spoiler:
Glow effect color & Circle Color
Spoiler:

Here it is:

Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 HuskY

Hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
.HuskY
Addicted Member

.HuskY

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:02 am

[Detheroc_93] wrote:

Here it is:

Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 HuskY

Hope you like it.

I really like it!!

Thank you Very Much!

++ FOr you! Deth

Now I have an Avatar!
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 am

No problem. Whenever you want to change it, just post here and I'll make a new one.
Back to top Go down
.HuskY
Addicted Member

.HuskY

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 am

What Font did you use?
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:22 pm

It's my favorite - Starcraft.
You can get it from here:
http://www.dafont.com/
Back to top Go down
prodojy
Addicted Member

prodojy

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:13 am

thanks alot bro
Back to top Go down
adityaseal

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:09 am

this is the image
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Ginh
Back to top Go down
adityaseal

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 pm

prodojy wrote:
thanks alot bro

No problem. I'm really glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm

adityaseal wrote:
this is the image
Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Ginh

I'll make it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
janklaw
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

janklaw

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 am

ADMIN dethe Very Happy or MrDethe im happy your admin now Very Happy.,
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:23 am

Thanks, just call me Deth - no need for that "Mr" before. Glad to see you! Smile
Back to top Go down
janklaw
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

janklaw

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:10 am

hahah., im happy im back on this forum xD., well im bsy right now for other forums so Razz., and im not that active like before., im bsy in my school too Razz
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:49 pm

janklaw wrote:
hahah., im happy im back on this forum xD., well im bsy right now for other forums so Razz., and im not that active like before., im bsy in my school too Razz

I understand. I'm glad that you found some time for us too!
Back to top Go down
janklaw
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

janklaw

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:27 pm

well im active sometimes., Very Happy., i hope bobbyzero will come back in appzxor i really dont know why his gone Razz,.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:55 am

janklaw wrote:
well im active sometimes., Very Happy., i hope bobbyzero will come back in appzxor i really dont know why his gone Razz,.

He's probably busy as I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!   Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request your new avatars here! [See the 1st post!]!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top