APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER I_vote_lcapLOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER I_voting_barLOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER I_vote_lcapLOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER I_voting_barLOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlessioWof

AlessioWof

LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Empty
PostSubject: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi all,i'm new here. I'm looking for one hack of forsaken world:the gold adder or zen adder. Please,link here links of download without surveys and without password if you can. Thanks a lot anyway bounce
Back to top Go down
criszrt

criszrt

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 am

try this bot ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

+ if i help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rilex04
tediobs

tediobs

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Cool man! But still we need gold/zen adder and apparently most of the people have issues with those surveys :/, so if there is someone lucky who has downloaded the hacks somehow, please share them with us! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Did you tried to hack it with Cheat Engine?
Back to top Go down
tediobs

tediobs

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Well as long as I can see you can use Cheat Engine just for speed hack. If you are going to use it for gold generatot it gets a bit complicated since, its really hard to identify which memory address stores the value of the gold, because there are too many entries :S.
Back to top Go down
irakezas

irakezas

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:39 am

Yeah Cheat engine work but always u get disconnect because of time value is incorrect with your pc/game clock. It's worthless i think.
Back to top Go down
karel

karel

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:30 am

PM me please., i need a gold adder
Back to top Go down
irakezas

irakezas

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 am

Cheat engine is worthless. Because game clock don't run with your and you crash. If you try to make value for gold tryed all number's to change still nothing. Cheat engine don't help in there. Idk maybe there is possible to 1hithack? how to make it? what to do?
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Well, I haven't used CE for a while, but I'll try to get that hack.
Back to top Go down
gargarela

gargarela

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Hi all, I managed to download the .rar hack from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no stupid

surveys, just Skip Add and download. Well still it needs a Password wich seems

imposible to get Sad Plss if anyone has a password (other than tiping gamercity.net)

or manage to crack it plss share with us. Its so annoing im going mad Suspect

my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zzzaaa999

zzzaaa999

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:22 am

hei there one get gold adder? i need too
Back to top Go down
funkzard

funkzard

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Need pass to open...
Plsss bounce
bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER   LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR-->FORSAKEN WORLD GOLD/ZEN ADDER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top