APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  I_vote_lcapHow to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  I_voting_barHow to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  I_vote_lcapHow to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  I_voting_barHow to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Empty
PostSubject: How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]    How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 pm

This is a single JavaScript code,working for all most every file sharing site,which prompts u to enter the premium cookie.

JavaScript code available here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sites this can be use for
Depositfiles
Easy-share
Filefactory
Alldebrid
Fileserve
Filesonic
Hotfile
Uploading
Megaupload
Megavideo
Rapidshare
Netload
4share
Oron
Wupload
Real-debrid
Uploadstation
Debridmax
Fast-debrid
Mega-debrid
Uploaded
Turbobit

How to use this Easily as a bookmark

For Chrome users-

Go to Bookmark manger ->right click in the Empty space and add a new bookmark page like below
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Give any name and as the location put above javascript and save it as a bookmark page

Now navigate to the file sharing site in which u have the premium cookie.

When u are in For all other browsers also same method u can use with making a bookmark page.Or u can simply copy paste the code in url bar after going to the file-sharing site.

Hope this will help u alot.
-sharing site click on the bookmark page u have just made and it will ask u to enter the premium cookie.
Enter Ur cookie and thats it.
For firefox Users-
Well the latest firefox(7.01) is not allowing users to run javascript in url bar.So this mathod will only work in older versions of firefox

Goto Bookmark->show all bookmarks

Then click on bookmarks toolbar and then go to Oraganize->New bookmark
Now enter above JavaScript code in location,name it as anything and save it
And thats it.U can now continue steps like in chrome above.

Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]    How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

LOL! I already have this . See this thread :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

PostSubject: Re: How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]    How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 am

close this one star
Back to top Go down
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

PostSubject: Re: How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]    How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 am

lmao. your adf.ly account got suspended.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]    How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Topic locked as requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]    How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to use cookie without any addon [New AIO method]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top