APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse I_vote_lcapCyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse I_voting_barCyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse I_vote_lcapCyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse I_voting_barCyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
z_f
Temporary Moderator
Temporary Moderator

z_f

Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse   Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Greeting Guest ,
Take the lead and lose the wire with the top-of-the-range R.A.T. 9. The power and performance of the R.A.T. 7 combine with next-generation wireless technology for an unsurpassed gaming experience.

# Zero Latency 2.4Ghz Wireless Technology
A staggering 1ms response time ensures that your lightning fast reactions remain lightning fast.

# Wireless Receiver/Recharge Dock
Keeps gaming for as long as the gamer, the R.A.T. 9 is a 24/7 wireless beast, shipping with 2 custom built lithium-ion battery cells. One powers the R.A.T. while the other one charges in the dock, allowing the gamer to perform a ‘hot swap’ whenever and wherever needed.. Up to 9 hours continuous gaming ,Up to 4 days normal use.

# 3 palm rests
- One featuring the same soft-touch finish as found on the body of the R.A.T.

- One with a rubber inlay for enhanced grip.

- One that is 4mm thicker to increase the height of the R.A.T.

# 3 pinkie grips
- One featuring the same soft-touch finish as found on the body of the R.A.T.

- One with a rubber inlay for enhanced grip.

- One that offers a ‘wing shaped’ design, allowing you to rest your pinkie finger during play for increased grip.

# Custom Weight System
Like it light or heavy? Maybe you change the weight to suit your game? No matter, the R.A.T. has you covered. Five 6-gram weights can be added or subtracted in an instant, giving you the perfect weight for a perfect feel. When not in use, the weights can be safely stored in the supplied Weight Storage Container and kept safe in the supplied Charging Dock.

# Precision Aim Mode
Hit your target the first time every time. Use the ST Programming Software to set your desired Precision Aim speed (mouse sensitivity), then hold down the Precision Aim button to slow down mouse movement to a level that works for you. A deadly weapon that will hit your enemy where it hurts.

# 5 Programmable Buttons

Combine your Programmable Buttons with 2 regular left and right mouse buttons and give yourself a total of 7 buttons available to punish your competition. Assign your choice of key gaming actions to Programmable Buttons to create your own custom profiles.

# 3 Cyborg Modes
Toggle between three individual R.A.T. modes at the touch of a button. Change sensitivity or Programmable Button actions in an instant and gain immediate access to a mind-boggling 15 commands!

# Powerful ST Programming Software

Change your DPI, cursor sensitivity, create custom profiles for each game, and assign commands to your Programmable Buttons. Easy, quick and the power you need right on your desktop.

# Lightweight Metal Chassis
Strong yet nimble, the solid metal frame forms the core of the R.A.T. 9 for enhanced rigidity.

Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse   Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:04 pm

What a mouse! I still like my current one!
Back to top Go down
z_f
Temporary Moderator
Temporary Moderator

z_f

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse   Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Yeah .. it just for a hardcore gaming..

And it is most suitable for shooting genre game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse   Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top