APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server I_vote_lcap[REQ] counter strike1.6 server I_voting_bar[REQ] counter strike1.6 server I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[REQ] counter strike1.6 server I_vote_lcap[REQ] counter strike1.6 server I_voting_bar[REQ] counter strike1.6 server I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[REQ] counter strike1.6 server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sidispro
Addicted Member

sidispro

[REQ] counter strike1.6 server Empty
PostSubject: [REQ] counter strike1.6 server   [REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:46 am

hello guys any 1 knows how to create cs 1.6 server for free please help me i want 1 server for my clan
Back to top Go down
crimeson
Addicted Member

crimeson

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] counter strike1.6 server   [REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Twisted Evil Today I will teach you how to create a Counter strike 1.6 server easy. First we need to know what actually Counter Strike is. Counter strike is a LAN and online game. It is a first person shooting game. There are two total teams one is Terrorists and the other is Counter Terrorists. The object of the game is to eliminate other enemies; you get to buy your choice of guns from the money you obtain by winning rounds and killing enemies. Now that we have gotten over the basics of the game, let’s come to making the server.

How to create the server
First you will have to go to your C drive and make a folder called “HLDS” once that has been created go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and search for “hlds update tool” and download it. Once it has been downloaded install it in your HLDS folder that you created. After that open up hldsupdatetool.exe and update it. Then go to start and select “run” and then write “cmd” a command prompt will open over there first write this to change the target to the HLDS folder:

Once that has been done and the target has been changed write this line for the downloading of the server files start.
Hldsupatetool.exe –command update –game cstrike –dir .
Don’t forget the (DOT) “.” After dir, once that has been done the downloading will start, don’t worry it will take a long time for the things to be downloaded depending on your internet speed. Then once it has finished you have to go to the folder called “Cstrike” which will be your mod. Over there open “server” configuration file in notepad and change “sv_lan 1” to “sv_lan 0” this way your server will be changed from LAN to public, if you want it to remain LAN then don’t change it. Once that is done it is time to turn your server on. Open the HLDS.exe file and choose name and fill all the other details. Start server and your running, tell the IP to all your friends and enjoy playing.
To forward ports for router users
Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and go to guides and then port forwarding through router, then select your router, then choose counter strike from the guides and do as it says. Once the ports have been forwarded go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and see your IP then tell your friends the IP address and after the address put the port you are using for example:
Your IP address is: 117.109.39.32
And your port is: 27015
So your server IP address would be: 117.109.39.32:27015
You will tell this IP to your friends so they can log in to your account.
Changing server IP to DYNAMIC DNS
To do this you must go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and register and account, login and go to my hosts and create a host. Then select the name and choose “ath.cx” because other ones don’t work and some do, I only know about this one. Select “host with IP” and select “auto detect IP Address”. Restart your server and then tell al your friends your new IP for example you made this DNS:
Daium.ath.cx
So when you are going to tell your friends the IP address of your sever you will put the port name in the end like this:
Daium.ath.cx:27015
How to connect to server
Tell your friends to open Counter strike, Go to Favorites and select add server over there tell them to put the IP address you created. Then have fun playing with them on your own server.
Installing Mods
Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and search for admin mod for counter strike 1.6 and download the file. Extract anywhere and once extracted there will be a file called “admin” open it and select the details. Once it is installed in your server directory, go to “CStrike” and then open addons, this will be where all your mods will go. Now download amx_modx and install in to addons folder. Then the same is for every mod.
Thank you for reading my comment about creating your own Counter strike 1.6 server. I hope you liked it. Please comment .

bounce

~micrel~rulez~
Back to top Go down
sidispro
Addicted Member

sidispro

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] counter strike1.6 server   [REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:25 pm

a

Last edited by sidispro on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crimeson
Addicted Member

crimeson

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] counter strike1.6 server   [REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:56 pm

ow ok
make it then manually

use the cmd.
Start -> Run -> and type in cmd

example to type:
C:\Program\Valve\HLServer\HldsUpdateTool.exe -command update -game cstrike -dir C:\HLServer

Type in the line I writed as an example or relook at your line to see if you have miss to fill in a command.
You have miss to fill in a command to a line if you get that.

type this to CMD
C:\Program Files\Valve\HLServer\hldsupdatetool.exe -command update -game cstrike -dir C:\HLServer

Back to top Go down
sidispro
Addicted Member

sidispro

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] counter strike1.6 server   [REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:30 pm

same came when i entered C:\Program Files\Valve\HLServer\hldsupdatetool.exe -command update -game cstrike -dir
Back to top Go down
crimeson
Addicted Member

crimeson

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] counter strike1.6 server   [REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm

click this download link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
sidispro
Addicted Member

sidispro

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] counter strike1.6 server   [REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:22 pm

i have this dude
Back to top Go down
sidispro
Addicted Member

sidispro

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] counter strike1.6 server   [REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:58 am

you have your own server ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] counter strike1.6 server   [REQ] counter strike1.6 server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REQ] counter strike1.6 server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top