APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade I_vote_lcap Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade I_voting_bar Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
 Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade I_vote_lcap Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade I_voting_bar Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Franciscaqcx6570

Franciscaqcx6570

Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Empty
PostSubject: Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade    Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rage is a groundbreaking first-person shooter set in the not-too-distant future after an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind. You emerge into this vast wasteland to discover humanity working to rebuild itself against such forces as raider gangs, mutants, and the

Authority — an oppressive government regime that has a special interest in you in particular.

Featuring intense first-person action, vehicle combat, an expansive world and jaw-dropping graphics powered by id’s revolutionary idTech 5 technology, Rage continues the legacy of design studio Id Software in delivering an experience like no other.

Trainer Options:

Insert – Enable Trainer
Numpad 1 – Unlimited/Infinite Health – GODMODE *HOT*
Numpad 2 – Unlimited/Infinite Money *HOT*
Numpad 3 – Unlimited/Infinite Ammo *HOT*
Numpad 4 – Unlimited/Infinite Quick Slot *HOT*
Numpad 5- No Reload *HOT*
Numpad 6 – One Hit KO/Instant KILL *HOT*
Numpad 7 – Unlimited/Infinite Quick Slot *HOT*
Numpad 8 – Unlimited/Infinite Items *UPDATE*
Numpad 9 – Super Vehicle Armor *UPDATE*
Numpad 0 – Mega Boost (Vehicle) *UPDATE*
Numpad : – Enemies ignore you *HOT*
Numpad < – Save Position
Numpad > – Teleport
Numpad / – Return to original position
Home – Disable ALL

Trainers work only on PC version Steam, Retail, Skidrow, Multiplayer and ONLINE versions

Download RAGE Full Game
PC Serial Key Generator
Xbox Live Download Code for RAGE ( Click here see tutorial for XBOX LIVE )
PSN Download Code for RAGE ( Click here see tutorial for PSN )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Rage Download PC, Xbox and PSN Code + Trainer Unlimited Cash Health Ammo and Grenade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPZXOR :: Discussions :: Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com