APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_lcapHack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_voting_barHack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_lcapHack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_voting_barHack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

IS IT WORKING??
YES
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_lcap100%Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
NO
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_lcap0%Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dont know how to use
Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_lcap0%Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
renzten

Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Empty
PostSubject: Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android   Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 am

THis tutorial will teach you how to hack any users who are connected to a Wifi when they are currently on facebook or any networking sites
and MEss Up with their Accounts

In this tut i will mess up with facebook

THIS ARE THE REQUIREMENTS

*Root Android ( PM me if u do not know how to root)
ROOTING is REVERSIBLE fyi it can be done by searching how to unroot your phone

*you must be connected to a wifi

(the best is to connect yourself to a PUBLIC WIFI because there are many users are connected to it Like MALLS,,SHOPS,,SCHOOL,,etc)

*And This Application [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you do not know how to transfer this apk from ur pc to ur phone
Use WIFI FILE TRANSFER search it on the playstore in your phone

Assuming that you have the app Installed and You are already rooted

COnnect To WIFI

Open the App
hover down to "Accept The terms of Usage" or whatever
then Select OK

you must see like this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will explain the "GENERIC MODE" ,,when you have check this ALL SITES PEOPLE VISITS WILL BE SHOW TO UR PHONE

Then select START
after a while you must see like this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It depends on how many people are connected and what Sites they visit
so they must visit facebook first

So If a victim has shown
select the victim you will hack
there will be many options l

you will Select Open Site
(save cookies is for saving the target session to use for later)
(Open mobile site is for opening the mobile version of the site)

wait its loading

You must see the account of the victim and you can controll it now and post anything you want!

if u see only the facebook login page..maybe they already logged out before u can connect to them so u must connect fast before they log out to use their account even they already logged out

to go back .
press menu button on ur phone then press Close website
then hack any accounts again

THATS ALL

if you have any questions POST HERE

+ button for my Effort Smile

Last edited by renzten on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
renzten

Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android   Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 am

You can test it to ur Wifi
Back to top Go down

Hack Facebook and other sites Using Android

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPZXOR :: Discussions :: Tricks & Tutorials-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com