APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? I_vote_lcapAnyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? I_voting_barAnyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? I_vote_lcapAnyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? I_voting_barAnyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Getterfan
Addicted Member

Getterfan

Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 pm

As the title said, anyone want to fight in online if anyone have the game I just got the game two day ago for PS3.

IGN: Getterfan-_-
Back to top Go down
ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:11 pm

hehe, sorry i dont have ps3.. but we can always VS in a game called sudden attack sea ^^ im always there.. online games
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonics.blogspot.com
Getterfan
Addicted Member

Getterfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Appz-ShadowSonic wrote:
hehe, sorry i dont have ps3.. but we can always VS in a game called sudden attack sea ^^ im always there.. online games

Aw too bad, sure why now I'll try that game you mention.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:45 pm

I would like to, but I don't have PS3! Sad
Back to top Go down
Getterfan
Addicted Member

Getterfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

[Detheroc_93] wrote:
I would like to, but I don't have PS3! Sad

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sleepyfan69

sleepyfan69

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:43 am

I Can beat you when I use Shikamaru, Neji, Suigetsu, Itachi or Sasori. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Getterfan
Addicted Member

Getterfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:51 am

sleepyfan69 wrote:
I Can beat you when I use Shikamaru, Neji, Suigetsu, Itachi or Sasori. hahahahaha

We'll see Razz

The only character I'm good with is Naruto (Sage Mode or Hokage Costume), Normal Naruto, Sasuke (Normal, Taka, or Kirin), Minato Namekaze, and I'm not sure about Sasori.
Back to top Go down
sleepyfan69

sleepyfan69

PostSubject: hey   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:41 am

Getterfan wrote:

We'll see Razz

The only character I'm good with is Naruto (Sage Mode or Hokage Costume), Normal Naruto, Sasuke (Normal, Taka, or Kirin), Minato Namekaze, and I'm not sure about Sasori.
can I play that game using my PC??? I want that game!
Back to top Go down
Getterfan
Addicted Member

Getterfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:35 pm

I research about playing Naruto Shippuden UNS 2 on PC, so since I seen a lot of Naruto Shipuuden UNS 2 download on PC, so I guess you can, but I don't know where or which one is safe to download.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?   Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to fight me in Naruto Shippuden Storm 2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top