APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] I_vote_lcap[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] I_voting_bar[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] I_vote_lcap[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] I_voting_bar[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Empty
PostSubject: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:42 am

Review - LEGIT

ZoomBucks is a GPT site that is a lot like SwagBucks. You get paid to search, do surveys, watch videos, complete offers, shop, and other tasks. Site has been paying for over a year and will be added to the Legit List. Here are the pros and cons of this site:

Pros:

1. All Countries Accepted - So far there are no restrictions and all can join and earn from this site. Will update if this changes

2. Unlimited Direct Referrals - There are no limits on how many referrals you can have. Great for promoters and those who can refer a lot of people.

3. Paying - They are paying and payment proofs can be found on the forum and throughout the web. Here are a few places where you can view these proofs:

Cons:

1. Domain For Sale? - Usually newer sites will have this from when they bought the domain and the site hasn't updated that the domain has already been sold. However this domain is over a year old and and showing for sale on sedo. It could be an outdated listing but just the same it is listed as being for sale. Whether or not it is actually for sale is unknown at this time:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Offers For Everyone? - While this site may accept most countries, it will be harder for many to earn from this site if there are not many offers available. Most GPT sites tend to cater to Canada, USA, and UK.

3. What is the wait time for payment & prizes? - They neglect to mention it in their terms and FAQ. Apparently it varies. Look at blogs and other sites and you will find some say that it used to be around 5 business days. However some gifts are taking up to 3 weeks according to their shoutbox. Just to give everyone a general idea of when to expect payment, our first payment was requested on Dec 15, 2011 and we received it January 4, 2012.

4. Personal Information Required - Like most GPT sites, you will be required to give your full name, address, date of birth, and phone number to verify the offers you complete are accurate.

5. Forum Removed - They used to have a forum but it appears to be down or no longer.

More Info About This Site...

* Number of Days Before Account Deleted For Inactivity: 12 Months

* Referral Earnings You will earn 10% of your referrals points for life.

* Script: Custom

* Site Created: March 23, 2010 Launched: April 2010

SUMMARY -
ZoomBucks has paying for over a year and will be added to
the Legit
List. There is very little risk and all you have to lose is your
valuable time. Those from USA, Canada, and UK will be more likely to
benefit from this site despite it being open to all countries.

credits for this to various sources

hope i helped
dnt frget to ++++++++++++++ me!!!
want more site reviews??
just PM me a request
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
ChristerJohn

ChristerJohn

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:03 pm

What is this site?
Back to top Go down
http://www.christer.com
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 pm

its a GPT site
to earn money by PTC, surveys etc
its said u earn 1$ per survey
thats why i researched a bit and found if it was legit
and so it seems it is
bt it has been having a downfall as it seems, so its a difficult decision to try them or not
Back to top Go down
ChristerJohn

ChristerJohn

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:15 pm

I'll try this!

I want to buy Ipod touch or Iphone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.christer.com
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 pm

i want to buy some decently powerful laptop or a tablet laptop hybrid , along with samsung galaxy S III (or somthing better)
lol
+ a few premium accounts of course
*sigh*
i gotta start working if i need this kindof money
Sad
or

maybe do some black hat earning
Wink
Back to top Go down
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:37 pm

yea i have an account here. i'm a Z3 user.
Back to top Go down
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Here's my Zoombucks.com Pay:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 pm

gr8 work there man
Very Happy
u sure got quite a lot there
Back to top Go down
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:12 pm

i already redeemed the 6000 Zoombucks i have to now a $60 Amazon Gift Card. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]   [REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REVIEW] Zoombucks.com by Kurosaki Naruto [REVIEW]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top