APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER I_vote_lcapReduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER I_voting_barReduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER I_vote_lcapReduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER I_voting_barReduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Empty
PostSubject: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi! Appzxor member's i want you to use this tool to lower your CPU memory usage.

Support:IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
BEFORE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AFTER
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Download link:
Spoiler:

Try it now. Very useful tool.
Cool
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:34 pm

This really works? What a Face
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:35 pm

yeah! my instinct tell me...
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Well, I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing anyway!
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Revived !
Back to top Go down
Aditya09
Ultra Member

Aditya09

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 pm

thanks star Smile i will try now.
Back to top Go down
wooot143

wooot143

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:10 pm

what sorcery is this O_O
Back to top Go down
wooot143

wooot143

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:11 pm

what sorcery is this O_O
Back to top Go down
acechixins
Addicted Member

acechixins

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to See that IMAGES BELOW ! .. Please hit +++++ if i HELP
Back to top Go down
DjOyee

DjOyee

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:26 pm

the file have virus
Back to top Go down
Fragsnipa

Fragsnipa

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:17 pm

File is not even there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER   Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reduce CPU and Memory Usage of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera BROWSER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top