APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  I_vote_lcap[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  I_voting_bar[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  I_vote_lcap[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  I_voting_bar[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joaquin058

Joaquin058

[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Empty
PostSubject: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:44 am

Tested Os:
Spoiler:

Requirements: (Install me first)
Spoiler:

Download The Following
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tutorias:

1. Download and extract to the desktop the OpenMe.rar
2. Install the WADrive28.exe ( you don't need to reboot your pc )
3. After installation, youcan see a small icon on the taskbar near the clock,
right click it and Mount UpdatedBlitz.rar
4. Go to My Computer and find UpdatedBlitz(E:) on the CD drive likewise
5. Open he Asian Injector v2 (for windows Vista and 7 - Run as Admin)
6. Browse the asiangamerz.dll
7. Open SF-DFI >log-in>game start
8. If the injection was successful, a pop-up will appear> click ok
9. Click on don't send(an error of the Asian Inejctor will appear also)
10. Go back to he yellow icon where you mounted the file,
and Unmount all the Drives together when the SF blackscreen appears
(isabay sa paglabas ng black screen ang pag unmount)
11. To test if the hack was successful, press F1 to show CrossHair

Or Just Follow This Images
Spoiler:

Credits:

Untagg3d-Ch3ats Team
[S.Moderator]Lost - Injector

Asian Gamerz Team Team - For The DLL

PinoyGamerZ Team
[S.Moderator]Kyogre - For The Mounting Method

LockedAndLoad Team

[Admin]choozy - Updating The Steps
[Co-Admin]Zyphon Filter - Updating The Steps
[Co-Admin]Jollybee - Updating The Steps

[G]Joaquin - Updating the Screen Shot

Last edited by Joaquin058 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lnlgaming.us
GreyPhantom
Administrator
Administrator

GreyPhantom

[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:08 am

Topic Moved to " Tools & Programs ".
Please post Topic at the right Section.

By The Way , this is nice , a lot of users are finding this one.
Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
-war-
Addicted Member

-war-

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:47 am

Close Thread ! The Cheat Doesnt Work .
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Joaquin058

Joaquin058

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 am

-war- wrote:
Close Thread ! The Cheat Doesnt Work .

Lol your funny, Are you thinking.. There are so many requirments to make the hack works..
Back to top Go down
-war-
Addicted Member

-war-

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:57 am

the hack dont work no more , i used this kind of hack before . CLOSE THREAD !
Back to top Go down
-warLord-

-warLord-

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 am

I seCond the MOTION! CLOSE The Thread !
Back to top Go down
Joaquin058

Joaquin058

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:13 am

2 of you both stupid SS for 4/3/12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another SS when im taking a tutorial

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just tell to me that you dont know how to do

This is the new version
Back to top Go down
gzpangga000

gzpangga000

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 am

Working..Tnx dude..
Back to top Go down
Joaquin058

Joaquin058

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 am

gzpangga000 wrote:
Working..Tnx dude..

^^

-war- is not thinking lol.. Thats the new version.. Just updated last march 27
Then your saying detect your so STUPID

Back to top Go down
lkyzz

lkyzz

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 am

Is this still working after the maintenance kanina?
Back to top Go down
-war-
Addicted Member

-war-

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 am

Okay you dont trust me ? So beat it ! its not working anymore . Dfi learned the trick ! The hacker that made this is stupid ! and the 1 who leeched this !
Back to top Go down
Joaquin058

Joaquin058

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 am

lkyzz wrote:
oo basta may trashregistry

-war- wrote:
Okay you dont trust me ? So beat it ! its not working anymore . Dfi learned the trick ! The hacker that made this is stupid ! and the 1 who leeched this !
Ang eng eng mo talaga noh kanina nga lang nag CW kami ng NaVGenZ Dalwa ang cheater gamti bypass ako saka yung kakampi panu mag cocomment ka na lang shanga shanga pa hindi muna i test bopols
Back to top Go down
-war-
Addicted Member

-war-

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 am

DETECTED ALREADY YOU FOOL !
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 am

That's enough, both of you!

@-war-: Don't make multiple accounts (-warlord-)and avoid insulting other members. You can always say it nicely.

You got Level 1 warning for insulting. Watch your words.

@Joaquin058: If the hack isn't working, than update it, if you can - be cool. I see that you provided some proofs.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:15 am

Joaquin058 wrote:
lkyzz wrote:
oo basta may trashregistry

-war- wrote:
Ang eng eng mo talaga noh kanina nga lang nag CW kami ng NaVGenZ Dalwa ang cheater gamti bypass ako saka yung kakampi panu mag cocomment ka na lang shanga shanga pa hindi muna i test bopols

Use strictly English.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin058

Joaquin058

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:31 am

[Detheroc_93] wrote:
That's enough, both of you!

@-war-: Don't make multiple accounts (-warlord-)and avoid insulting other members. You can always say it nicely.

You got Level 1 warning for insulting. Watch your words.

@Joaquin058: If the hack isn't working, than update it, if you can - be cool. I see that you provided some proofs.

He don't know how to do so he just say it's allready detect.. coz his not following instructions

And if it doesent work i will not post it here......
Back to top Go down
alenlika16
Helper
Helper

alenlika16

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:44 am

nice share Joaquin058

"+" given
Razz
Back to top Go down
sago123

sago123

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:25 pm

thanks for thiss
Back to top Go down
maxxspeed03

maxxspeed03

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:20 pm

error parin sakin "clock reversing error"
Back to top Go down
anubis2010

anubis2010

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:50 pm

tnx sir..working but detected..
Back to top Go down
alenlika16
Helper
Helper

alenlika16

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:50 pm

anubis2010 wrote:
tnx sir..working but detected..

what do you mean detected
Back to top Go down
grandmaztah24

grandmaztah24

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

this hack is patched sir.. please kindly update a new one..? coz i've already got this one last 4-8-2012.. it was patched this last maintenance 4-11-2012.. Smile Embarassed
Back to top Go down
anubis2010

anubis2010

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 pm

security module error..
Back to top Go down
Joaquin058

Joaquin058

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 am

maxxspeed03 wrote:
error parin sakin "clock reversing error"

Set mo yung real time
Back to top Go down
Joaquin058

Joaquin058

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 am

/Close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming    [DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DFI] Special Force PH Chapter By: Team AsianGamerZ, PinoyGamerZ, Untagg3d-ch3ats, and LnLgaming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top