APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Special Force DFI patched April 12 I_vote_lcapSpecial Force DFI patched April 12 I_voting_barSpecial Force DFI patched April 12 I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Special Force DFI patched April 12 I_vote_lcapSpecial Force DFI patched April 12 I_voting_barSpecial Force DFI patched April 12 I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Special Force DFI patched April 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anubis2010

anubis2010

Special Force DFI patched April 12 Empty
PostSubject: Special Force DFI patched April 12   Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Download the HackShield.rar Folder

HackShield.rar [Latest Folder]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2.Then Extract the HackShield.rar File you Download into ur Desktop

3. Go To Special Force PH Folder then DELETE the HackShield Folder (Be sure to backup original Hackshield)

4. Copy HackShield Folder you've downloaded and paste it the Special Force PH Folder

5. Open ur Injector, Browse the DLL

Download Link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sago123

sago123

PostSubject: Re: Special Force DFI patched April 12   Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:21 pm

this has blazing perfect keylogger... you cannot trace it until you did not use the bypass on hackshield on sf dfi or use this at your own risk... you can remove the bpk manually but if you use again this hack.. it will surely install again and giving your account at risk...
Back to top Go down
albert_008

albert_008

PostSubject: Re: Special Force DFI patched April 12   Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:46 pm

work?
Back to top Go down
peykyuknet03

peykyuknet03

PostSubject: Re: Special Force DFI patched April 12   Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 am

not working?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Force DFI patched April 12   Special Force DFI patched April 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Force DFI patched April 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top